Monday, December 1, 2008

WOD 120108, Monday

For time:
15-12-9
  • Muscle Ups
  • KB Thrusters @ 24kg

  • Result: 23:04
    Compare: WOD 090208

    So, after those crazy climb with Paul on Sunday, I can hardly hold a KB or Pull Up bar for too long, it hurts badly. And today, it hurt even more when I'm doing Muscle Ups. Can't help it but to do it slowly, Guess I'll do something hardcore to balance up this evening.


    **********

    "Kelly"
    5 rounds for time:
  • Run 400m
  • 30 Box Jumps @ 24"
  • 30 Wall Balls @ 20lbs

  • Result: 30:42

    "Kelly" almost killed me. Whenever I see "Kelly", I always try to avoid having too much contact with her, she somehow has the fierce look on her that chases away everyone. I was told that everyone who has once met her, never ask for the second time. But since I haven't met her in person before, I've decided to give it a try.
    I did my best to overcome my fear and keep pushing myself through out the whole session, despite the fact that she hit my left leg, causes some bleeding and swollen from the 1st round already, but I know I just got to keep going. It was good, almost died but good. And I manage to put myself on the leader board once more!


    ***********
    300 Burpees Challege: 31 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: