Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WOD 121608, Tuesday

5 rounds for time:
  • 20 KB Swings @ 24kg
  • 30 Sit Upd (Unanchored)
  • 150 Rope Skipping

  • Result: 14:23

    I'm suffering chest, shoulder and tight muscles soreness from yesterday's brilliant "Cindy". She totally conquered me! But I was able to go on with today's workout without any break, total satisfaction!


    **********

    3 rounds for time:
  • 30 Box Push Ups @ 12"
  • 30 Knees to Elbows
  • 30 Single KB Clean @ 20kg, L/R

  • Result: 14:16

    I've done the longest warm-up this evening, been running so much for the sake of accompany other junkies. Wanted to do "Jackie", but I was told that I should not workout too much on my lower body because I'll be participating in the MALAKOFF 2008 this coming Sunday, so Cris, Juan and I came out with this particular workout. Quite challenging though, but do-able. Cheers!


    **********
    300 Burpees Challege: 46 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: