Friday, December 5, 2008

WOD 120508, Friday

"Helen"
For time:
  • Run 400m
  • 21 KB Swings @ 24kg
  • 12 Pull Ups

  • Result: 9:06

    "Helen" used to be the girl I look for frequently, but since the day JW took her away with his on way (Chest-To-Bar), I totally lost my interest on her. I'm yet to achieve Chest-To-Bar even now, this made me feel so useless. I've tried many times doing it, but it seems impossible. Even today, I only manage to do Almost-Chest-To-Bar which is as far as 1 inch away from chest to bar. All in all, it's still good that I've surpassed my previous record again!


    **********

    "Angie"
    For time:
  • 100 Pull Ups
  • 100 Push Ups
  • 100 Sit Ups
  • 100 Squats

  • Result: 13:08

    Eddie once took over "Angie", and since then, nobody seems to be interested on her anymore, even myself.
    This evening, I wanted to train weights because I'm bad at weights workout. But unfortunately, before I started my stomac felt uneasy, as if there's lot of air in it. I tried drinking warm water and even a glass of ENO with just one gulp, but it doesn't help. Lynn then asked me to take a little bit of biscuits, to my surprise I felt better after that, but still I couldn't really lift any weights. That's why the thoughts of meeting "Angie" came into my mind, "It's time to take over her!".
    Was pretty happy for putting up my name on board, but the pain in stomac came back after that! I wished I had done more, but I can't~ Unsatisfied...


    **********
    300 Burpees Challenge: 35 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: