Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WOD 120308, Wednesday

"Annie"
For time:
50-40-30-20-10
  • Double Unders
  • Sit Ups

  • Result: 5:15

    Sometimes I really thinks that I should just keep my record low. A typical Kia-su like me just have to push myself all the way to the top, but now that I've realize that everytime I've created a better record, I'll have to break it again the next time I come back for it, which means I have to finish it in lesser time!
    "Annie", I've always love her. Whenever there's anyone who tend to steal her away from me, I'll definately get her back the day after! It has already been quite awhile since she was last taken away from me. And today, I met her again, this time I need to chase for the previous time of 5:48 minutes. I hesitated for awhile before starting it, I have so much doubt in myself because I tend to loose control on double unders when I get nervous, especially when it comes to chasing time.
    Orh well, is still a must to do, so yea... I did it again! 5:15! I've done it in 5:15! Happy but yet pretty sad, I'll be chasing for 5:15 the next time I come back for her. DAMN!


    **********

    For time:
  • 21 KB Snatches @ 24kg, R
  • 15 Weighted Pull Ups @ 20kg
  • 21 KB Snatches @ 24kg, L
  • 15 L-Pull Ups
  • 15 KB Snatches @ 24 kg, R
  • 12 Weighted Pull Ups @ 20kg
  • 15 KB Snatches @ 24kg, L
  • 12 L-Pull Ups
  • 9 KB Snatches @ 24kg, R
  • 9 Weighted Pull Ups @ 20kg
  • 9 KB Snatches @ 24kg, L
  • 9 L-Pull Ups

  • Result: 20:29
    Compare: WOD 102408

    As you can see, my time for this round was pretty bad. I'm 2:54 minutes slower than the previous time. Reason? JW wasn't around doing this workout with me. I remembered the previous time, JW and I were being so Kia-su to each other (we always does!) that we don't even wish to be a step slower than each other, so basically we were going almost at the same pace, yea... I just mentioned it "ALMOST". Because I lost to JW 1 second!
    So, now that I've found out my weakness, I shall train more on weights already.


    **********
    For time:
  • 100 Leg Raises

  • Result: 3:54

    It has been a while since I last did my abs workout, and since everyone were so energetic, I did and joined the crowd.


    **********
    3000 Burpees Challenge: 33 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: