Sunday, December 14, 2008

Climbing Day 121408, Sunday

"Climbing Day"
Outdoor climbing in Gua Damai


Nice windy weather, brought ourself to Gua Damai for some outdoor climbing session. It was all good since I've done 2 pretty difficult route (It is difficult for me!). But unfortunately, we have to leave just right after we finished the second route due to the unexpected rain fall.

Supposed to go to Anna's place for a little swim, but since it's raining, we decided to go to Camp5 to climb more and so we did and had some pretty good climb. Not forgetting those burpees I've miss for the past 2 days, I've decided to finish all off in Camp5. 42+43+44=129 Burpees!

I'm all done! With my fingers all numb, shoulders sore, legs shaking. GOOD CLIMB!


**********
300 Burpees Challenge: 44 Burpees
**********

No comments: