Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WOD 120908, Tuesday

"Pull Ups Every Minute"
With a continuously running clock do one pull up the first minute, two pull ups the second minute, three pull ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.
*Use as many sets each minute as needed.


Result: 21 rounds/minutes + 12

Could have done better than just that! Probably I've been eaten too much for the long weekend, added unwanted weights and caused me performed badly today! Orh well, I'm just too much when comes to eating, I really need to control my eating habit.


**********

For time:
5-10-15-20-15-10-5
  • Box Jump 24"
  • Push Up
  • Sit Up (Unanchored)

  • Result: 5:35
    Compare: WOD 082908


    **********

    "100 Burpees"
    For time:


    Result: 7:01

    **********
    300 Burpees Challenge: 39 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: