Friday, December 12, 2008

Rest Day 121208, Friday

Woke up in the morning at the usual hour to prepare myself to go to the gym for morning session, but what happened had wiped off the thought of getting up. It was raining heavily out there, waited awhile but the rain din't stop.

Went to work with a very bad mood, all because of me skipping my usual morning session to the gym. I've planed that I'm gonna punish myself for that by doing the "WOD" and additional with "Murph". I've plan my schedule nicely so that I could finish all my workout and leave for the "Night of Indulgence" with the rest of gang in time. But what strikes in next was some freaking last minute appointment. At the end, I got to skip the evening session as I'm almost late for dinner!

Guess I just have to take it as a resting day for me since I've having sprained lower back. I'm still feeling depress.


***********
300 Burpees Challenge: 42 Burpees
**********

No comments: