Thursday, December 4, 2008

WOD 041208, Thursday

15 mins max rounds:
  • 5 KB Swings @ 32kg
  • 10 KB/DB Goblet Squats @ 16kg/35lbs (KB @ 16kg)
  • 15 Box Jumps @ 12"

  • Result: 13 rounds + (5 KB Swings / 10 Goblet Squats)

    This is one hell of a legs torturing workout! I can barely walk properly after the first round, it was that bad!
    I've been doing a lot of legs workout for this week and because of that, I've perform badly today, I could have push a little more to reach 15 rounds, which is sub 1 minute per round. Bad performance day!
    Orh yea, did I mention that I'm gonna be JW's guinea pig later this evening? We'll see...


    ***********

    "M.H."
    For time:
  • 25 Burpees
  • 25 Pull Ups
  • 30 KB/DB Sumo Deadlift @ 12kg/25lbs
  • 30 KB/DB Thrusters @ 12kg/25lbs
  • 35 Push Ups
  • 35 Squats
  • 40 Sit Ups (Unanchored)
  • 40 Back Extension (Unanchored)
  • 150 Rope Skipping

  • Result: 8:27

    This is the workout I'm being a guinea pig for. JW created this workout for the Men's Health Workout Challege for January 2009 issue, and I was asked to try it out during the evening session. Ended up JW being itchy and wanted to do this together with me. Like I've mentioned before, Kia-su like us will definately chase each other during the workout, and true enough that we pushed all the way, with all that we've got, just because we saw each other getting close and refuse to loose. So we ended up finish at the same time! Great workout!


    ***********
    300 Burpees Challenge: 34 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: