Thursday, December 11, 2008

WOD 121108, Thursday

3 rounds for time:
  • Run 800m
  • 12 Single Arm KB Overhead Squats, L&R @ 20kg

  • Result: 14:15

    Ran 800m in 3:30 averagely, assuming it to be 1km, it would be 4 minutes. Got to keep up the pace for the upcoming MALAKOFF 12km run this coming 21st of December! All the best to myself!

    Went in gym late due to some horrible traffic in town, causes me stuck in traffic for 2 hours plus. Wanted to do kettlebell training and weights training for the evening, but unfortunately I sprained my back the night before while I was about to get up from a long squat washing the color dye on my hair. I've had experience this many times but this time is different because I felt the slight slip at my back, lower back to be exact. Will consider going to consult doctor if the pain still there after a few days. God bless.


    ***********
    300 Burpees Challenge: 41 Burpees
    ***********

    No comments: