Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WOD 120208, Tuesday

5 rounds for time:
  • Run 400m
  • 15 Handstand Push Ups
  • 15 Push Ups

  • Result:
  • 16:51
  • 19:39 (With additional 75 reps of Pull Ups)

  • Still suffering from the bruises I've got and sore legs after meeting "Kelly" yesterday evening. Was having trouble getting up from bed, despite the fact that I actually went to bed early last night.
    Got myself to the gym a little late and the moment I saw the WOD on the board, I started cursing and shouting! Inside me, I was refusing to do it. But I just got to force myself. Well, it doesn't seems as fierceful as "Kelly" anyway. With that, I manage to move myself towards today's WOD! Thanks JW!
    Unfortunately, when I was about to finish my 3rd round, Lynn was staring at me with a WTF look, I thought she's gonna remind me my time, so I stop her and told her to let me go on until I finish it, but she just got to open her mouth to surprise me, "Edmund, is push ups lar... there's no pull ups!". Yes! I was blured, I've been doing pull ups instead of push ups for the past 3 rounds! I nearly give up on the spot, but I thought why not just go on with pull ups? Maybe I can add on another 75 reps of push ups at the end of this WOD as compensation, and just take it as an extra training for today!
    So I did it. I'm blessed.


    **********

    "Barbara"
    5 rounds for time:
  • 20 Pull Ups
  • 30 Push Ups
  • 40 Sit Ups
  • 50 Squats

  • Result: 20:58

    "Barbara" is a nice girl, she might seems a little tense from the first glance. But in the process of knowing her more, she's actually not that bad, maybe just a little but really consider a very nice one comparing to the rest of the "girls" out there. Well, I shall meet "Barbara" again. We shall see how will the progress gonna be like.


    **********
    300 Burpees Challege: 32 Burpees
    **********

    No comments: