Saturday, July 31, 2010

WOD 073110

Run from Rev Fitness to PushMore @ Approx. 13km
Result: 1hr23mins

then:-

In 20 minutes, complete as many rounds as possible of:
3 Thrusters @ 50kg
6 Pull Ups
9 Deadlifts @ 50kg
Result: 14 rounds + 3


then:-

Run from PushMore to Rev Fitness @ Approx. 13km
Result: 1hr18mins

then:-

Men's Health/ Shape Run @ 12km
Result: 1hr30mins

Started walking after 8km of run, was having cramp on both legs and decided to stop and apply some counter pain before continuing the route. Worse surprise ever, instead of legs getting sore, I was feeling very cold, and realize there's no more fuel in my body to burn. To top it up, my body started shaking uncontrollably. So I decided to stop running and start walking instead, it felt so bad that I wanted to get the marshal to send me back but none is sighted. Until I reach for the water station, I asked for energy bar but I was told they have none and I should just keep walking because I left another 2km until I reach the finish line. Thanks to a friend of mine, He was waiting for me at the finish line with a cup of fruit juice. Thanks Edmund Tang! You're my savior of the night!

No comments: