Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WOD012010

Press 3-3-3
Result: 45, 55x2, 52.5kg

then:-

3 rounds for time of:
400m Run
10 Burpees (Chest-to-floor)
5 Deadlifts @ 145kg
Result: 11:44mins

I have no comment on my presses, lousy as usual. Butfor the deadlifts, it was suppose to be 100kg instead of 145kg, but because I was being ordered to lift 145kg by "The Boss" (JW), I just have to force myself to do it, despite it is actually 85% of my maximum weight for deadlifting. Running and burpees was good, no complains about it, it all went smoothly until i go for the deadlift, due to those wall balls and kb swing and more running I did the day before (usually these excuses are to make myself feel better, bare with me ><"), my hamstring, tigh, traps, basically every single part of my body was aching badly, thus it felt like SHIT lifting 145kg. It was so bad that I couldn't do 5 repetition in 1 go. What can I say more? PUSH MORE!!! PUSH MORE!!! PUSH MORE!!!



No comments: