Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOD 012110

150 KB Swing @ 24kg
*5 Burpees penalty everytime the KB drop, pause, or stop.
Result: 8:43mins + 5 Burpees

Was gonna be taking up the challenge from Jules, Boon and Vincent for letting them slap me 10 times from each of them if I can't do at least 100 repetition of KB swing in one go,. In the other hand, I will be slapping every each of them 50 times if I'm able to exceed more than 100 repetition. I ignored them at the end, because I was feeling quite weak today.
The moment the timer start running, I was telling myself that I should just try my best hitting 100 repetition in one go. And everything started from 70 repetition on wards. My fingers, forearms, lower back were all so sore that my form started to get ugly, then by keeping myself going, I started counting my repetition backwards instead, and it worked! I did 101 repetition in one go instead. Is quite an achievement I have there!
Another crazy and mental workout attempt is happening tomorrow, I'm gonna be resting soon. Tomorrow for the win!

No comments: